Ecommerce platform – a software system that enables you to construct an online shopping store, and hence allow people to purchase products from the ease of their homes, and have them delivered to their doorstep. It provides you with the necessary tools and features that allow you to put up your website, efficiently manage it, and update lists of products on a daily basis.
With e-commerce platforms, you just need expertise to initiate online business. If you’re a fresh entrepreneur, then you would be worrying about getting web developers on board. But now, with e-commerce platforms, the entire procedure is so much easier as having diverse tools and features, it provides a one-stop solution to all your problems. And not only this, ecommerce platforms are considerably very cheap, as compared to building the entire website yourself. They would also save you from investing extra budget in overcoming frequent technical errors.
Selecting the best possible ecommerce platform for your online business is an important decision. One that requires your proper attention and heed. And in order to ensure that you make the most beneficial decision for your business, there are some factors that you must first take into consideration.
Firstly, what are tools and features that you exactly need for your business, and which ones would you be comfortable with missing out on? Secondly, it is important to ponder over the idea of whether a certain ecommerce platform appropriately fits your business needs, and whether or not it would lead to tangible productivity and ease. And lastly, how much budget can you spare to outsourcing an ecommerce platform for your business. It is imperative to take the final factor into deep consideration as it would greatly limit the choice of ecommerce platforms that would be available to you.
After regarding every important aspect of an excellent ecommerce platform, we have drawn out a list of five best ecommerce platforms of 2019:
1. SiteBuilder: It is extremely user-friendly software. Its system is easy to use, and extensive. One of the best things about this ecommerce platform is the fact that it constitutes of almost all necessary features that you would need inputting up your online business – features that range from analytical tools, domain, graphics, and some additional ecommerce functions. <
It is a perfect possible option for beginners, but for more superior users, it may not prove to be very satisfying as it lacks extensive ecommerce and marketing options
2. Wix: Similar to SiteBuilder, Wix is very simple to operate. Perhaps its biggest pro is that it offers a diverse range of templates, and hence finds a suitable fit for almost all users. Moreover, it provides the cheapest hosting services. However, on the downside, it offers limited ecommerce options, something that can be worrisome for advanced users.
3. Shopify: Shopify is mainly popular amongst small scale businesses which has a small budget but wishes to make the most of it. Offering more eCommerce options than both SiteBuilder and Wix, it is definitely more extensive.
4. BigCommerce: BigCommerce has an interface which hugely resembles Shopify, and is similarly best suited for small businesses. It offers a vast variety of built-in features and marketing tools. Though it is relatively expensive than other eCommerce platforms, its extensive system covers up for the cost.
5. Volusion: It offers limited website themes, but all of them are free of cost. In addition to this, it has a very comprehensive system and offers services like subscription options, and marketing strategies.
In conclusion, overall these eCommerce platforms are the aptest ones in the market; however, each one is suited to a particular business. So, while you’re selecting one for your business, choose the one that exactly matches your demands, and is feasible.
Looking for an eCommerce web design company get in touch with frontdevelopers.com