Hire offshore project based employees in any IT domain – Your team, your processes and your priorities. Our infrastructure, expertise and work quality guarantee.
Why we are ideal for outsourcing/offshoring work?
- We always fulfill the requirements of clients.
- You will receive 100% best quality work at challenging price.
- You will be entitled to Five Free revisions in project duration.
- We take deadlines seriously, always.
- Clients rely on us — not just for the particular service we provide them, but for our knowledge of IT domain in general.
- Your work will be delivered in timely manner.
- For us our clients are our Partners. A partnership means three things: you give, you get, you work toward a greater good.
- We offer 100% satisfactory service to agency partners.
It just can’t get any better, anywhere. Tell us your project requirements
What is your pricing structure?
We are a pre-paid service, which means whether you hire a project based resources, dedicated or shared employee you will be required to pay the services fee upfront before they commence. Once you sign up, we would require you to pay for the 1st invoice – the fee prior to the service’s instigation.
Our prices for dedicated employees are set and fixed however; the price for a project based work is flexible and is determined by the work agreed upon for a set time; say a day, week, a month or even a year.
An additional 30 days’ termination notice along with the fee is obligatory prior to quitting front developer’s services in case of dedicated employees.
What is included in the price? Are there any hidden charges?
The quoted price is the complete cost for the entire service which includes charges for office space, recruitment, HR, management, customer support, hardware, infrastructure as well besides the salary of the employee hired. Although, there are no hidden charges but there are exceptions to this policy if:
• Your employee requires software/hardware that we do not provide and is costly to purchase
In which case, the client will be charged an extra setup fee.
What is your billing schedule?
Front Developers takes the first payment before the employee starts work. Thereafter, you are invoiced on a monthly basis for dedicated employees. Front Developers requires payment for the employee to be made before the start of the next month of work. For instance, if an employee starts his first day of work on the 1st of January, then for the next month’s payment, We requires receipt of payment before the 1st of February.
CONTACT THE TEAM, TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT REQUIREMENTS!