SEO is an internet marketing strategy that everyone needs to understand and hoteliers are no exception. If you want to grow your business online your hotel website needs to have visibility in search engine. If your hotel website does not appear from the keywords that can give you booking you will need to hire an SEO company. Whenever potential clients want to do hotel booking they search for hotels online therefore if your hotel website is not well optimized in the search engine you are missing your hotel bookings. Competition is very strong in the hotel market there it is always recommended to hire an SEO company that is well aware of the online booking market.
Both on-site and offsite SEO is important to increase the ranking of the website. SEO is a long term investment and can take many months for results to achieve but once achieve hotel can fast track business growth. Make sure to hire a hotel SEO company that understands:
- Local SEO is important so adding a website on google map and building citation can increase local business website visibility.
- Make sure the website speed is good, It should be hosted on a good server and must load fast. Speed is one of an important factor in website ranking improvement.
- Each URL website should be clean and must not include irrelevant words.
- Only relevant backlinks matter for increase keywords ranking of the hotel website. Make sure to reach blog and websites covering hotels and get backlinks from such blog by approaching website owners through email.
- Your website needs to be responsive. If your website is not responsive you can miss traffic from mobile phone and tablets
- Strong and genuine backlinks increase hotel website’s credibility so you need to focus as many good links as you can.
- Secure websites get the ranking boost, make sure your website is HTTPS secure.
- Regularly publish blog posts on your website to increase the reach of your website, More relevant articles on your blog the more keywords you can rank for. All the articles you are going to publish on your blog make sure are of good quality and length.
If you haven’t yet think about investing in SEO, you need to add SEO to your priorities list. SEO bring a return on investment. So if your hotel website is not listed in the top 10 results of the Search Engine you are losing booking and profit. Invest in hotel SEO and explore your online growth potential.